PplAki
Please login or you won't really be able to do anything!
PplAki
Please login or you won't really be able to do anything!
PplAki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PplAki

Ppl here-->

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sad Sally - the agony aunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starrymite
Oker
Oker
Starrymite

Number of posts : 115
Location : Far far away in a cheesey jelly land where pineapples grow from sofas and ppl worship animalised beings - CHEESE!
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Character sheet
Name: Evil Pies
Job: Dunno but we wanna make cheese and chuck cream pies at ppl for a very sensibly wonderful existence - for reasons of mystery

Sad Sally - the agony aunt Empty
PostSubject: Sad Sally - the agony aunt   Sad Sally - the agony aunt EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009 - 23:03

This isn't really a game but still... Sad Sally - the agony aunt Herz

I was bored so I am setting up an agony aunt thing seeing as for us year 9s, life on earth has officially ended and died and everyone is killing each other! Sad Sally - the agony aunt Affraid

So people, post thou problems worries and complaints and get me involved. Sad Sally - the agony aunt Confused MOOSH!!!

From Sad Sally Sad Sally - the agony aunt Kopfschuettel

I don't bite unless I want to. Sad Sally - the agony aunt Icon_twisted

Anyways seriously, because AJ Buggy, Obel and me have this stuff going on, I thought I'd create this page for discussion and I didn't know which section to put it in and now Thou foul smelling beast probs think I am a weird wrinkly old granny called Sally but er...

POST AWAY!!! Sad Sally - the agony aunt Lol

Ok, so now I see it's not a game I am going to put another Agony Aunt Page somewhere else.
Back to top Go down

Sad Sally - the agony aunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PplAki :: Funstuff :: Games-
Jump to: