PplAki
Please login or you won't really be able to do anything!
PplAki
Please login or you won't really be able to do anything!
PplAki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PplAki

Ppl here-->

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starrymite
Oker
Oker
Starrymite

Number of posts : 115
Location : Far far away in a cheesey jelly land where pineapples grow from sofas and ppl worship animalised beings - CHEESE!
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Character sheet
Name: Evil Pies
Job: Dunno but we wanna make cheese and chuck cream pies at ppl for a very sensibly wonderful existence - for reasons of mystery

COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown Empty
PostSubject: COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown   COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown EmptySat 28 Nov 2009 - 19:07

COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown Icon_twisted It's me! I'm back and mangarised! But anyways that's not the point...

This is a competition to see who is the most evil on PplAki but not in a cruel bullying way. I am the judge as no one could possibly be more evil than me... If Thou foul smelling beast are the winner, selected at a random time, Thou foul smelling beast get the vamp king crown (virtually) and maybe if I have the time a manga picture of Dr Dessy (moi) and Thou foul smelling beast being evil men together... (if I know who Thou foul smelling beast are!) So prove to me Thou foul smelling beast are evilised!

Kay, how to play:

There are three tests to prove thou evilness and Thou foul smelling beast have to pass all three tests.

1) Post "If I were the Vamp King, I would..." and say what evil thing Thou foul smelling beast'd do if Thou foul smelling beast ruled everyone and stuff.

2) Post a picture Thou foul smelling beast've found online or drawn that'll amuse Dr Dessy (has to be evil!)...

3) Post a very short storyline for Dr Dessy (if it's good I'll use it for my comic)... Maximum: 200 words...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Show thou evilness. COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown Icon_cyclops

Info about Dessy:
Dr Dessy is a plastic surgeon with no qualifications. People who come to him are usually fairly normal looking. They come out a lot worse. He uses stuff like paint and glue and daggers and doesn't sterilise stuff. He demands a lot of money for his work and finds intriguing ways to hide what he's done to his patients from them. He has two bats Lishi and Simpli who live off the blood that patients "donate" to the Surgery. His assistant i called Misti and he has an abusive father. His brother is Robber Prattinson the movie star with a lot of facial hair.

Good luck people!
From DESSY le master of evil
Back to top Go down
Ajassoni
Gooder
Gooder
Ajassoni

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Character sheet
Name: AJ Buggy
Job: Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown   COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown EmptySun 29 Nov 2009 - 15:00

If I were the vampire king I would replace garlic with cheese blobs and I would poison the cheese blobs so anyone who ate them became my slave.

Here is an ugly picture of R. Pratty for Dessy to 'An alien is chasing me!!! RUN!!!':

COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown Robert-pattinson

And my storyline is that when R. Pratty come in, Dessy takes his evil cheeseblobs and turns them into fake body parts (but strange ones) and cuts off Pratty's limbs and replaces them with cheeseblob parts. Etc...
Back to top Go down
Starrymite
Oker
Oker
Starrymite

Number of posts : 115
Location : Far far away in a cheesey jelly land where pineapples grow from sofas and ppl worship animalised beings - CHEESE!
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Character sheet
Name: Evil Pies
Job: Dunno but we wanna make cheese and chuck cream pies at ppl for a very sensibly wonderful existence - for reasons of mystery

PostSubject: Re: COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown   COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown EmptyWed 9 Dec 2009 - 21:34

tapping fingers on bland buttons RPatz entry. COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown Icon_rolleyes But Dr Dessy is very happy about tearing him apart!

Anymore entries ppl? PLEASE. Thou foul smelling beast don't want the evil AJ Buggy of DOOM to win, do Thou foul smelling beast? HEE to Thou foul smelling beast AJ Buggy! COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Ajassoni
Gooder
Gooder
Ajassoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown   COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009 - 1:04

MAH! >Sad
Back to top Go down
Ajassoni
Gooder
Gooder
Ajassoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown   COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009 - 1:04

COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown Icon_evil COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown   COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown Empty

Back to top Go down

COMPETITION- Dr Dessy's Crown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PplAki :: Funstuff :: Games-
Jump to: