PplAki
Please login or you won't really be able to do anything!
PplAki
Please login or you won't really be able to do anything!
PplAki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PplAki

Ppl here-->

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starrymite
Oker
Oker
Starrymite

Number of posts : 115
Location : Far far away in a cheesey jelly land where pineapples grow from sofas and ppl worship animalised beings - CHEESE!
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Character sheet
Name: Evil Pies
Job: Dunno but we wanna make cheese and chuck cream pies at ppl for a very sensibly wonderful existence - for reasons of mystery

Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine Empty
PostSubject: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009 - 22:44

Bonjour mes amies! and welcome to Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine!lol!

This is a random game thing where evilised people give evilised presents to each other and we find out what the next person does to the weird gift they receive... clown

For example:

Cheesy Person 1: Today I got a melon from the postman and I threw it at a man who was staring at me. The next evilised person is getting a smelly sock.

Cheesy Person 2: Today I got a smelly sock from Cheesy Person 1 and I ate it for breakfast. The next evilised person is getting a pink barbie doll. Embarassed

And so on...

It's weird and maybe not fun but I was bored! clown

I'll start!

Today I got a sloppy hairy blue cheese from my dog and I gave it to my pet balloon as a birthday present. The next evilised person gets a hat made of bananas and apple pie!

Dr Dessy alien

Last edited by Starrymite on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 22:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The lack of the evil Dr Dessy! Muahahahahaha!)
Back to top Go down
Ajassoni
Gooder
Gooder
Ajassoni

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Character sheet
Name: AJ Buggy
Job: Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009 - 23:36

Today I got a hat made of bananas and apple pie, so i cooked it and i was just about to eat it when the phone rang. I answered it, and when I got back my monkey had scofffed the lot.

The next evilised person is getting a v. big kick! Razz
Back to top Go down
Starrymite
Oker
Oker
Starrymite

Location : Far far away in a cheesey jelly land where pineapples grow from sofas and ppl worship animalised beings - CHEESE!

Character sheet
Job: Dunno but we wanna make cheese and chuck cream pies at ppl for a very sensibly wonderful existence - for reasons of mystery

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009 - 23:44

I got a very big kick but I passed it back to the EVIL MAN who gave it to me! HEH HEH!

Buahi!

The next evilised person is going to get a book made with organically grown cabbages (including the caterpillars)!!!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Controller
Controller
Admin

Number of posts : 81

Character sheet
Name: Jenja
Job: Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009 - 12:29

Today I got a book made with organically grown cabbages (including the caterpillars) which I donated to the C.O.M.P.O.S.T (Caterpillar orthopedic miniture pale orange soccer team).

Then I sent the next person a pair of broken glasses.
Back to top Go down
https://pplaki.darkbb.com
Ajassoni
Gooder
Gooder
Ajassoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009 - 12:45

Today I got a pair of broken glasses which I fixed and put on a bunny. albino

The next person is getting a cherry head. cherry
Back to top Go down
Starrymite
Oker
Oker
Starrymite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009 - 21:28

cherry Today I got a cherryhead and I set it alight so that it exploded in the air like a firework and sent cherry juice raining down on the world!

The next cheesified person is getting a carton of not-smooth pea, tomato and strawberry juice with added sweeteners! bom

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Ajassoni
Gooder
Gooder
Ajassoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009 - 18:05

Today I received a carton of not-smooth pea, tomato and strawberry juice with added sweeteners! bom but the sender didn't put enough stamps on it, so I wasn't allowed it cos I didn't wanna pay for it.

The next person is getting a mutant orange peel
Back to top Go down
Starrymite
Oker
Oker
Starrymite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009 - 17:14

Today I got a mutant orange peel! Yay! It ran around killing everyone in our street though so I had to banish it to "AJ Buggy's" firefighter working place where it might eat her and her other firefighters... But Thou foul smelling beast know, she might be ok...

The next person is getting a box of edible talking and very much alive clowns.

Twisted Evil Beware of the Dr Dessy!
Back to top Go down
Ajassoni
Gooder
Gooder
Ajassoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptyFri 14 Aug 2009 - 12:44

Today a box of edible talking and very much alive clowns arrived at AJ Buggy's firefighter's station, but LD Ratty took them home.

The next person is getting the red felt tip that Thou holiest being in the highest clouds of PplAki Forum wants.
Back to top Go down
Starrymite
Oker
Oker
Starrymite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptySat 15 Aug 2009 - 13:34

Today I got a red felt tip pen and I used it to colour in Dr Dessy's red cross thingmajiggy on his headband! Unfortunately for Thou holiest being in the highest clouds of PplAki Forum (who is who by the way??? I'm confused with all the foul smellingish beastly holiest name things - Someone tell me what everything means!), it ran out and turned into a multicoloured magic rabbit which I shall keep as my pet! Smile

Okay I give the next person who comes along a slug sandwich which although tastes absolutely bleh has magical healing properties if Thou foul smelling beast eat it... Warning: may contain frog juice... (sorry some people are allergic to that)... Do Thou foul smelling beast dare eat it? Suspect

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ajassoni
Gooder
Gooder
Ajassoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009 - 14:03

The holy person is my sister. Suppsedly.

The gasping dolphin person is Thou holiest being in the highest clouds of PplAki Forum's friend Antonia.

Obel is Obel.

I am me.

And Thou foul smelling beast are just strange Razz .

Today I got a slug sandwich but I gave it to my friend Starrymite, who loves these things.

The next person is getting a toad windscreen wiper.
Back to top Go down
Starrymite
Oker
Oker
Starrymite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009 - 21:59

Cool I get special healing stuff! Cool

The toad windscreen wiper thing is now covered in slime that came off my car when i wiped it. Then I enchanted the the wiping thing so that who ever it hit would be all slimy for a day and then suddenly turn into a pie after 24 hrs. I threw it at Ajassoni and didn't miss! How nice! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ajassoni
Gooder
Gooder
Ajassoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009 - 14:57

unfortunately that was my evil twin

she deactivated it on herself and passed it to moi, who then turned it into a mystery box Razz
Back to top Go down
Starrymite
Oker
Oker
Starrymite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptySat 5 Sep 2009 - 22:11

Hmph! Ok so what do I get?
Back to top Go down
Ajassoni
Gooder
Gooder
Ajassoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptyWed 9 Sep 2009 - 22:48

the mystery box
Back to top Go down
Starrymite
Oker
Oker
Starrymite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptySat 12 Sep 2009 - 20:33

And what's in the mystery box? Oh, I get to invent that don't I? Well, lots of yummy food for a start, and funky evilised books, and coolionish cds, and my manga published for the world to see!Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine Icon_cheers
And a certificate to say that ArmpitZ is officialy banished from this planet and was sent to live on Mars where he got burnt and all his weird hair went frizzy, then gloopy, then melted away! (I feel sorry for the dude though - all those scary fans asking him to bite them!) Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine Vampire-smiley-03
Back to top Go down
Ajassoni
Gooder
Gooder
Ajassoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009 - 21:46

so what do i get?
Back to top Go down
Starrymite
Oker
Oker
Starrymite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 15:50

A forced trip to Mars where Thou foul smelling beast live with bald Armpitz forever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine   Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Dessy's Evil Gift Machine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PplAki :: Funstuff :: Games-
Jump to: