PplAki
Please login or you won't really be able to do anything!
PplAki
Please login or you won't really be able to do anything!
PplAki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PplAki

Ppl here-->

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AJ Buggy and the colour changing dress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starrymite
Oker
Oker
Starrymite

Number of posts : 115
Location : Far far away in a cheesey jelly land where pineapples grow from sofas and ppl worship animalised beings - CHEESE!
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Character sheet
Name: Evil Pies
Job: Dunno but we wanna make cheese and chuck cream pies at ppl for a very sensibly wonderful existence - for reasons of mystery

AJ Buggy and the colour changing dress Empty
PostSubject: AJ Buggy and the colour changing dress   AJ Buggy and the colour changing dress EmptySat 22 Aug 2009 - 18:55

AJ Buggy and the colour changing dress Graendal Ok, really random but it is just so cool! The colour changing dress I mean... It would be priceless just to see AJ Buggy (i.e. ---> this person AJ Buggy and the colour changing dress Gimli <--- AJ Buggy!!! Hee hee!) the firedudess wear it! Who'd take photos???
Back to top Go down
Ajassoni
Gooder
Gooder
Ajassoni

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Character sheet
Name: AJ Buggy
Job: Firefighter

PostSubject: Re: AJ Buggy and the colour changing dress   AJ Buggy and the colour changing dress EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009 - 14:52

doesn't fit me - i'm too short. anyway, we had it specially made for izz bizz.
Back to top Go down
Starrymite
Oker
Oker
Starrymite

Number of posts : 115
Location : Far far away in a cheesey jelly land where pineapples grow from sofas and ppl worship animalised beings - CHEESE!
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Character sheet
Name: Evil Pies
Job: Dunno but we wanna make cheese and chuck cream pies at ppl for a very sensibly wonderful existence - for reasons of mystery

PostSubject: Re: AJ Buggy and the colour changing dress   AJ Buggy and the colour changing dress EmptySat 12 Sep 2009 - 20:24

Hmm, are Thou foul smelling beast still bearded like the smiley of the viking Thou foul smelling beast I posted up above?

AJ Buggy and the colour changing dress Icon_clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Buggy and the colour changing dress   AJ Buggy and the colour changing dress Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Buggy and the colour changing dress
Page 1 of 1